Adalet explosionproof enclosures are used in the packaging of electrical/electronic components for control
Adalet explosionproof enclosures are used in the packaging of electrical/electronic components for control, measurement or monitoring applications in hazardous environments. Explosionproof enclosures can be modified for installation of a variety of explosionproof operator devices, viewing windows and accessories permitting the development of customized enclosure systems.
- Compliances: UL, CSA, FM, CENELEC
- Copper-free aluminum, light weight and corrosion resistant.
- Integral, cast-on mounting lugs, slotted for ease of field installation.
- Uniform wall thickness for ease of installation of control devices, windows and conduit openings.
- External flange provides maximum accessibility of components mounted inside.
- Tumblasted for quality appearance.
- Premium high strength steel cover bolts, plated and coated for maximum corrosion resistance (stainless steel optional).
- Enclosure certified drillable for operators and conduit entrance in the factory or the field.
- Grounding screw standard.
- Covers exceeding approximately 75 lbs. are provided with two removable eye bolts for ease of handling.
- External Flanged - XCE/XJF Enclosure
- Internal Flanged - XIF Enclosure
- Threaded Cover Enclosure
- Adalet explosionproof enclosures range in size from: 3" X 3" X 3" to 24" X 36" X 10"