Source: Adalet, Inc.
Adalet's Instrument Housings are designed to isolate incoming power connections from instrumentation
Adalet's Instrument Housings are designed to isolate incoming power connections from instrumentation. A variety of inside diameters provide ample clearance to accommodate a wide variety of measurement and control devices, with back-to-back chambers separated by a solid, 3/8" thick wall. Precision machined from sand cast copper-free aluminium. Housings feature:
- Inside diameters of XIH/XDH=3 3/16" XIHL/XDHL=4" XIHM/XDMH=3 9/16" and 3 5/8" XIHS=2 5/8"
- 3/4" NPT conduit feed-trough hubs, offset into power side for maximum clearance and capacity.
- Internal and external ground screws and tamper resistant cover set screws for extra safety.
- A choice of solid covers of 2 5/8" diameter tempered glass window for local readout and display
- Buna-N rubber gasket for NEMA 4 watertight application
- Corrosion resistant "safety blue" polyester power coating (other coatings available)
Adalet, Inc., 4801 West 150th Street, Cleveland, OH 44135-3397. Tel: 216-267-9000; Fax: 216-267-1681.