Source: Visionary Electronics, Inc.
The Model 1 mini-RTU has been designed for use on pole-tops and in small substations
- The Model 1 mini-RTU has been designed for use on pole-tops and in small substations. Its compact physical dimensions, 14.25" x 13.5" x 4.0" are well suited for pole-top mounting in a NEMA 4 enclosure.
- The eight pairs of Form C control points provided can handle 10 Amps at 240VAC or 150VDC. They can be used in Direct Operate or Select-Before-Operate modes.
- Sixteen digital inputs can be independently configured for Active-HI or Active-LO operation. A separate set of contacts on the input relays can be used for local alarms (lamps or other annunciators) near the RTU.
- Twelve-bit resolution is featured on the 12 single-ended analog inputs, pre-scaled to ± 1 VDC with 0.1% accuracy.
- Inputs are optically isolated to 2000 Volts.
- The addition of DRAM and custom programming allows data storage and control-loop functions to be implemented within the RTU.
Visionary Electronics, Inc., 141 Parker Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94118. Tel: 415-751-8811; Fax: 415-752-9819.