Agile enough to fit between small diameter boiler tubes, this high-tech tool performs end preps on all types of hard alloys quickly and efficiently
Agile enough to fit between small diameter boiler tubes, this high-tech tool performs end preps on all types of hard alloys quickly and efficiently...
- Right angle tool rigidly mounts to tube I.D.
- Sealed construction allow use in any orientation
- Fits a "Dutchman" and handles hard alloys
- Clamping system is self-centering and easy to use
- EscoLock blade lock system securely holds cutting bits
- Chatter-free end preps produce thick continuous chip
- Torque-free operation with TiN coated cutting bits
- Requires only 708 It./min (25 cfm) air flow
- Gear head design has performed millions of end preps
- Field proven and simple to operate and maintain
Provides Superior Value and Performance
The ESCO "Tube Weasel" MILLHOG is a lean, mean animal of a tool that performs end preps on all boiler tube alloys quickly and efficiently. Featuring a right angle gear head drive system which incorporates dual opposed tapered roller bearings, this compact tool provides a big bite with a small appetite because it requires only 708 lt./min. of air (25 cfm) to pull a heavy continuous chip.
Like the entire MILLHOG family of pipe milling and boiler tube end prep tools, the Tube Weasel is pneumatically powered and provides torque-free operation without the need for cutting oils. Starting with the I.D. clamping system that rigidly clamps the mandrel to the tube, this rugged end prep tool uses the field proven EscoLock blade lock system which securely holds the TiN coated cutter bits to produce clean end preps, ready for welding.
The "Tube Weasel" only requires a 76.2 mm (3") radial clearance and also performs multiple end preps. This is an easy to use, low-maintenance tool that is economical and will provide years of trouble-free service.
Esco Tool, 50 Park Street, P.O. Box 530, Medfield, MA 02052. Tel: 508-359-4311; Fax: 508-359-4145.