E/PRO is highly experienced in the design and construction of both overhead and underground electrical and telecommunication lines
E/PRO is highly experienced in the design and construction of both overhead and underground electrical and telecommunication lines. Our staff of experienced engineers, project managers, and environmental specialists have significant practical experience with many transmission, distribution, and communication projects.
Example projects include:
- Design 5 new 115 kV lines using 1113 MCM bundled conductor on wood H-frame / single pole structures.
- Thermal line rerating as part of facility study for a new merchant power plant. Included evaluating the existing conductor tension through surveys to ensure sags are as represented on drawings.
- New 345kV line single pole with foundations and H-Frames. Connecting merchant plant into existing transmission grid.
- Design and construction of a 138 kV and a 69 kV transmission line for Fraser Papers Inc. in Edmundston, New Brunswick.
- E/PRO provided project management of the design and construction of 450 miles of fiber optic cable located on utility transmission systems in New England. E/PRO coordinated the design services of three firms including E/PRO and construction crews from four additional firms. E/PRO coordinated the entire effort, delivering the main trunk line and the balance of the project on time and under budget.
- Provided MaineCom Services with the design and construction of a 48-mile ADSS fiber-optic cable between Elliot and Portland, Maine.
E/PRO Engineering & Environmental Consulting, LLC, 41 Anthony Avenue, Augusta, ME 04330. Tel: 207-621-7000; Fax: 207-621-7001.