Source: California Turbo, Inc.
Two styles with five sizes in each style; Series 75 and Series P, with 12", 16", 18", 24" and 27" cast aluminum propellers
Two styles with five sizes in each style; Series 75 and Series P, with 12", 16", 18", 24" and 27" cast aluminum propellers. CFM to 8600. Series 75 mounts directly on transformer radiators. Series P is portable or will mount directly on transformers with air flow horizontal, or adjustable to any angle, up or down. Full range of single and two stage control boxes and top oil thermometers for both series of transformer cooling fans. Standard and custom fan mounting hardware for any specialized application.
Both Series 75 and Series P Transformer Cooling Fans
have the same motor, propeller, and CFM specifications.
for Series 75 and Series P
Quick disconnect cord, plug, and receptacle
- Power cord with watertight grip
- Any length is available; 4' or 6' are standard
- 16/3 SO or 16/4 SO and 14/3 SO or 14/4 SO are standard
Plug, box, and receptacle
- 6' or 12' cord and plug, 12" pigtail and receptacle
Mounting bracket kits
- Plug and receptacle have threaded watertight connection
- Box is cast aluminum
Control panels and enclosures
Top oil thermometers
- T-Bar mounting with flat bar for horizontal blast
- Standard and custom designed header mountings
- One stage (two switch)
- Two stage (three switch)
California Turbo, Inc., 4205 Brickell Street, Ontario, CA 91761-1512. Tel: 909-390-2280; Fax: 909-390-2285.