Two styles with five sizes in each style; Series 75 and Series P, with 12", 16", 18", 24" and 27" cast aluminum propellers
Two styles with five sizes in each style; Series 75 and Series P, with 12", 16", 18", 24" and 27" cast aluminum propellers. CFM to 8600. Series 75 mounts directly on transformer radiators. Series P is portable or will mount directly on transformers with air flow horizontal, or adjustable to any angle, up or down. Full range of single and two stage control boxes and top oil thermometers for both series of transformer cooling fans. Standard and custom fan mounting hardware for any specialized application.
Both Series 75 and Series P Transformer Cooling Fans
have the same motor, propeller, and CFM specifications.
for Series 75 and Series P
- Power cord with watertight grip
- Any length is available; 4' or 6' are standard
- 16/3 SO or 16/4 SO and 14/3 SO or 14/4 SO are standard
- Quick disconnect cord, plug, and receptacle
- 6' or 12' cord and plug, 12" pigtail and receptacle
- Plug, box, and receptacle
- Plug and receptacle have threaded watertight connection
- Box is cast aluminum
- Junction Boxes
- Mounting bracket kits
- T-Bar mounting with flat bar for horizontal blast
- Standard and custom designed header mountings
- Control panels and enclosures
- Top oil thermometers
- One stage (two switch)
- Two stage (three switch)
California Turbo, Inc., 4205 Brickell Street, Ontario, CA 91761-1512. Tel: 909-390-2280; Fax: 909-390-2285.