Reliable Power Meters has created a compact, easy-to-use instrument that accurately records and analyzes many power measurements all at the same time
It's got everything you need.
Only the Power Recorder gives you all these instruments
in one portable, 13 pound package:
Recording RMS Voltmeter/Ammeter * Data Logger * Chart Recorder * Power Quality Analyzer
* Power Disturbance Analyzer * Transient Analyzer * Power Demand Analyzer
* Power Consumption Analyzer * Flicker Meter * Frequency Meter * 9-Channel Oscilloscope
Harmonics Analyzer * Ground Current Monitor * Fault Recorder
Reliable Power Meters has created a compact, easy-to-use instrument that accurately records and analyzes many power measurements all at the same time. It's the one tool you can use for all your power studies.
The Power Recorder lets you perform a variety of measurements simultaneously without swapping hardware or software modules. It uses our patented "Full Disclosure Technology" that captures all power parameters in complete detail.
The Power Recorder can be installed anywhere for either portable or permanent power studies, even in the most hostile industrial environments. It interfaces with any 486 class of higher IBM-compatible PC, and may be networked for easy communication between users and remote sites. Windows-based software provides quick and easy data analysis.
It's a smart investment, and it's obsolescence proof! Start at a low entry-level price with the measurements you need today, and upgrade by adding the other measurements as you need them.
No other monitor is a versatile, as comprehensive, or as powerful as the Reliable Power Recorder.
1. 4 voltage channels for all single phase, three phase wye and three phase delta systems
2. 5 full time current channels to monitor currents on all phase, neutral and ground conductors simultaneously
3. Lightweight, rugged, compact, 12" x 8", 13 lbs
4. Ethernet port for high speed transfer of data to you IBM compatible PC at 1,000,000 BPS
5. Internal memory: 4MB RAM, and 2.1 GB hard disk
6. Internal digital processor simultaneously measures RMS, consumption, and power disturbances on every cycle
- 4 voltage channels and 5 current channels
- 1 MB cache, 4 MB RAM, 2.1 GB hard disk
- 7.8 KHz sampling on all channels
- 14 bit analog-to digital converter measures up to the 63rd harmonic
- Digital signal processor measures power and harmonic on every cycle
- Internal embedded Intel 386 + 387 microprocessor
Power Recorder Specifications
- Number of channels: 9 (4 voltage, 5 current)
- Voltage range: 0 - 707 volts RMS, 1000 volts peak
- Voltage resolution: 14 bits, 90 millivolts
- Voltage accuracy: 1% fs, 0.5% typical
- Sampling frequency: 7.8 KHz, 128 samples per cycle
- RMS response time: 1 cycle
- Frequency measurement: 45 - 65 Hz, resolution 0.0 Hz
- Impulse sampling frequency: 2 - 4 MHz
- Impulse range: 100 - 6400 volts peak
- Impulse resolution: 10 bits, 12 volts
- Impulse accuracy: 5% FS
- Harmonic measurement: 0 - 63rd harmonic, phase angle, magnitude
- Flicker measurement: 0.01 Hz to 30 Hz to IEC standard 868
- Internal microprocessors: 386, 387, DSP
- Internal memory: 1 MB cache, 4 MB RAM, 540 MB hard disk
- Event memory: 6000 simultaneous voltage and current events
- Thresholds: Automatic, adaptive to activity
- Communications: 10-Base-T Ethernet, RJ 45 connector (standard), Parallel (optional)
- Environmental: 0 - 50 C, 32 -122 F, 100% RH non-condensing
- Enclosure: Rugged, drip-proof (standard)
Weatherproof, hostile environment (optional)
- SIZE: 8.5" x 12" x 3", 21.25 cm x 30 cm x 7.5 cm
- Certifications: FCC, UL, CSA, CE
Reliable Power Meters, 400 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos, CA 95032-6117. Tel: 408-358-5100; Fax: 408-358-4420.