The Consulting Caddie answers the questions that all professional machinery maintenance personnel have when on the job and under pressure
"Even a professional needs a Caddie to help with the details."
The Consulting Caddie answers the questions that all professional machinery maintenance personnel have when on the job and under pressure.
You Ask.... The Caddie Answers
- Single plane with trim and graphics
- Two plane with trim and graphics
- Static couple with graphics
- No phase (single plane - 4 runs) with graphics
- Grinding wheel - 2 or 3 weights with graphics
- ISO and API standards
- ISO G1 for motor armatures
- ISO G2.5 for motor armatures (EASA)
- ISO Tolerances for narrow plane rotors
- Weight removal calculations for grinding or drilling
- Bar stock calculations for weight addition by welding
And Also About
- Splitting and adding correction weights with graphics
- Set radii for single and two plane balancing
In Addition To Balancing The Consulting Caddie Also Knows How To . . . .
- Automatically adjust phase conventions for different instruments, photocells, lasers, strobe lights and much, much more.
- Determine residual unbalance using ISO procedure, no phase measurements required.
- Compute a safe trial weight
- Automatically convert from English to metric units.
- Convert feet per minute to RPM
- Convert between displacement, velocity, and acceleration readings
- Calculate belt speeds
- Compute vibration severity based on ISO 2372 guide
Balancing U.S.A., P.O. Box 288, Centerburg, OH 43011. Tel: 740-625-9459; Fax: 740-625-7043.