The TDMARK-V integrates a wide variety of functions into a single meter:
- Event Recorder
- Circuit Analyzer
- Load Profile Recorder
- Digital Transducer Output
- Power Quality Monitor
- Outage Reporting System
The TDMARK-V is ideal for numerous applications:
- Feeder Monitoring
- Revenue Billing
- Dual Circuit
- Utility Inter-Tie
Features of the TDMARK-V include:
- Built-in Demand Recorder, Time-of-Use, Harmonic Distortion Detection, Loss Compensation & Autocal capability
- Power Quality Event Recorder logs time, duration and magnitude of power quality events, metering events and tampering with dial-out reporting capability.
- ±0.1% Revenue Accuracy True RMS measuring circuit meets ANSI C12.16 and IEC Class 0.2 requirements
- Voltage Quality Monitor detects sags, swells, interruptions and outages with 1 cycle resolution and dial-out capability.
- 4-quadrant measured quantities include kWh, kVARh, kQh, kVAh, Volthours Volt2hours & Power Factor
- Vector Analysis system checks for improper wiring, phase rotation and equipment failures. An on-line vector diagram display shows the real-time current and voltage levels.
- The industry's fastest sampling rate assures excellent performance with distorted waveforms, harmonics and rapidly changing loads.
- Multi-port communication options via modem, cellular, radio, RS232/RS485, optical port and fiber optic.
The TDMARK-V is a direct replacement for electro-mechanical and other solid-state meters, and is available in Socket, A-base and Switchboard mounting configurations.