Source: H&E Machinery Inc.
In 1998, H&E Machinery diversified it's world class product line of power generation turbo-components
In 1998, H&E Machinery diversified it's world class product line of power generation turbo-components, with the addition of all fourteen stages of the T-56 / 501 compressor section. This successful first aero-turbine program is being expanded to include hot section blades and vane segments.
H&E brings the following strengths to aero-turbine component supply:
- FAA-PMA Approval
- ISO9001 Certified
- AS 9000 Compliant
- The latest in CAD/CAM manufacturing
- Experience with High Temperature Super-Alloys, Titanium, Stainless Steels, Aluminum, and other materials.
- Modern Quality Assurance Systems; in-house NDT and CMM capability
- Expert re-engineering capability
- Supply chain management of material, forging, casting, and coating vendors
- "Engine-Ready" Supply.
- Strategic Partnerships to include exclusive supply, material stocking, and JIT manufacturing.
This program's success is an excellent model as H&E Machinery expands it's supply of OEM-quality components to other aero & aeroderivative turbines.
H&E Machinery Inc., 334 Comfort Rd., Ithaca, NY 14850. Tel: 607-277-4968; Fax: 607-277-1193.