Station service voltage transformers (SSVTs) are intended to provide low voltage control power for substations
- 10kVA thru 100kVA sizes
- Primary voltages 46kV thru 138kV
- Secondary voltages- 120/240VAC, 240/480VAC, 277VAC, 600VAC and others
- Reconnectable secondary power winding for full kVA at either output voltage
- Also available with 1 or 2 metering windings with accuracy of 0.3%ZZ or better
- Graded insulation system for reliable dielectric performance
Station service voltage transformers (SSVTs) are intended to provide low voltage control power for substations, cell tower installations, and at switching stations by tapping directly from the high voltage line.
Station Service Voltage Transformer
Kuhlman Electric Corp., 101 Kuhlman Boulevard, Versailles, KY 40383. Tel: 859-879-2999; Fax: 859-873-8032.