- Cuts Costs. Cut installation time by up to 70%.
- Won't Back Out. Eliminates cold flow. Cytolok's Spring action compensates for thermal expansion automatically.
- Vibration resistant. Cytolok's spring action counters vibration - No more callbacks for torque checks.
- Runs Cooler by up to 14°C than die compression or mechanical set screw connectors.
- Low Electrical Resistance. Increases connection life.
- Short Circuit Stability. Cytolok connectors out perform the cables they terminate.
- Dual Rated. For copper and aluminum cables UL Listed and CSA Certified for 90°C copper or aluminum (AL9CU). Rated up to 65kV per independent Corona Test.
- No Special Tools. Installs with a wrench. No more compression tools or torque wrenches.
- Field Proven: 15 years of field experience. Unbeatable portfolio of Laboratory Tests and Approvals. Specification Text available on computer disc.
Cyto Meridian, Inc., 5519 Eighth Street SW, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971. Tel: 941-369-1194; Fax: 941-369-4322.