Source: AdaptiveTrade, Inc.
The revolutionary Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server™ can be very effectively used by Global 2000 suppliers. It allows companies to ensure their selling activities represent their overall business objectives, while maximizing profits on each sale.
The revolutionary Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server™ can be very effectively used by Global 2000 suppliers. It allows companies to ensure their selling activities represent their overall business objectives, while maximizing profits on each sale. The Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server™ is also an important new tool to help suppliers avoid being commoditized by price in the new online economy.
The Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Solution
The Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server interfaces to your existing enterprise resource planning, supply chain management, e-commerce, and sell-side systems. Using both internal and external factors, it can develop sell-side recommendations that optimize for specific company objectives such as: inventory turns, profit margins, return on assets, price, or combinations of objectives.
Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Benefits
The Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server can be used to help you to make mission critical sell-side decisions in real time. With the Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server you can deliver powerful results to your company:
- Create visibility into your suppliers' supply chain data to reduce new product introduction cycle times and improve go/no-go decisions on new product introductions
- Sell more of your products by taking orders from an aggregated group of buyers
- Group your products with other suppliers to win a piece of a large customers business that you might otherwise lose
- Leverage up-to-the-minute internal and external factors to optimally match buyers to the products you sell
- Break product offerings into logical bundles and transact bundles across mixed trading methods (online catalogs, auctions/, RFB) as makes sense
AdaptiveTrade, Inc., 6 Montgomery Village Avenue, Suite 505, Gaithersburg, MD 20879. Tel: 240-632-9770 ; Fax: 240-632-9774.