Meet OSHA Live-Line Tool Standard for Hot Stick Maintenance
OSHA states that: "A hot stick can become electrically unsafe because of ... a combination of wetting, surface contamination, and a loss of surface gloss ..." and " ... the best defense against accidents is a clean, glossy stick that causes water to bead up ..."
OSHA demands that: "Each live-line tool shall be wiped clean and visually inspected for defects before use each day." Click here for the OSHA reg.
S-1 Hot Stick Cleaner & Water Repellent Wipe satisfies this requirement and offers these features:
- Convenient, Pre-Saturated, Lint-Free Wipe
- Dual Action - Cleans and Applies Water Repellent
- Does Not Remove or Adversely Affect Gloss Coat
- Evaporates Quickly
- No "Build-Up" over Time
- Prevents Continuous Water Film on Stick in Wet Weather
- Removes Grease, Dirt, and Grime
- Designed for One Time Use and Easy Disposal
- Meets IEEE Maintenance Recommendations (Std #978)
N/A, P.O. Box 53, Stillwater, MN 55082-0053. Tel: 651-430-2270; Fax: 651-430-3634.