Proven Substation Design Experience
Source: E/PRO Engineering & Environmental Consulting, LLC
Our experience and proven high voltage design and construction capabilities make E/PRO one of the region's most experienced sources
Our experience and proven high voltage design and construction capabilities make E/PRO one of the region's most experienced sources for transmission and distribution substations. Our talented group of engineers, project managers, and environmental specialists provide unmatched expertise for facilities ranging from 4 kV to 345 kV. We offer:
- Experience and expertise from 4 to 345 kV
- Full range of capabilities: needs assessment; cost estimating; site location; permitting; equipment procurement; civil, structural and electrical design; construction and construction management; Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans; control and instrumentation; and facility testing and commissioning
- Protection and Control design
- Automated / Integrated System Design
- Start-up and commissioning
- Engineering and project management of multiple 115 - 345 kV transmission and substation projects
- Design of a new substation for a gas-fired merchant power plant
- Design and construction supervision of four 100 to 150 MVAR Capacitor Bank installations.
- Engineering of a Reactor Bank addition
- Programming, design, and commissioning of multiple automated / integrated substations and related communications projects
- Design of traditional SCADA RTU upgrades at five substations
- 13.8/69 kV generator step-up intertie substation and a 138/69 kV substation for Fraser Papers Inc. in Edmundston, New Brunswick
- 34.5 kV substation and transmission line for National Semiconductor in South Portland, Maine.
E/PRO Engineering & Environmental Consulting, LLC, 41 Anthony Avenue, Augusta, ME 04330. Tel: 207-621-7000; Fax: 207-621-7001.