Source: Safety Design, Inc.
lock-out system by Safety Design is made to adapt to any and all molded circuit breaker panels - foreign, domestic and custom designed. The POWER/BLOC
is a pre-formed aluminum U shaped channel (up to 21") mounted to the center bar, or outside breaker rows. This will accommodate Stop-Pins and will restrict the movement of the breaker when put in place. Stop-Pins are designed to fit an infinite numbers of breakers and can be field cut to fit any breaker layout, piggybacks, GFI's or splits. Permanent installation is easy and low-cost with the use of screws, rivets or adhesive. With the use of adhesive, the installation is made without removing the panel cover. Safety Design's POWER/BLOC
can be retrofitted to foreign, domestic and custom designed panels that have been built by any manufacturer and will permit the lock-out of any size molded case circuit breaker switch.
- A unibody design with no moving parts
- Stop lock pins designed to restrain breaker movement horizontally or vertically
- Pin holders for stop lock pins when not in use
- Safety yellow warning notice labels
- Easy installation with your choice of screws, rivets or adhesive (Panel covers need not be removed when using adhesive for installation)
- Additional parts available to allow lock-out of multiple breakers with a single padlock, or the capability to lock-out a circuit and keep panel door closed when extensive maintenance is required.
- Safety Design will do a site survey with a written proposal at no charge, and custom fit, cut, package and label each panel in your facility.
Safety Design, Inc., P.O. Box 200, Midway, TX 75852-0200. Tel: 936-348-9461; Fax: 936-348-9462.