The Power-Queue line (100, 175, 250 kVA) of flywheel-based Uninterruptible Power Supplies provide batteryless energy
line (100, 175, 250 kVA
) of flywheel-based Uninterruptible Power Supplies provide batteryless energy storage and power conditioning. Applications include distributed generation, internet service providers (ISP's), datacenters, critical industrial processes, and any other application where ride-through and power quality are essential for continuous operation. These systems are scalable for higher outputs, and are idealy suited for use with backup gensets. The Power-Queue has a compact footprint and may be placed indoors or outdoors, without the need for a controlled environment. DC output for OEM applications are also available.
The Power-Queue advantage:
- Compact design - (9 ft2 base, ~1000 lbs.) results in lower installation costs
- Batteryless solution - Eliminates dependence on costly and unreliable batteries
- Weatherproof enclosure - Stainless steel enclosure permits outdoor placement
- Scalable system - Parallel units for greater power (kVA)
- Generator Compatible - Draws unity power factor from source
Acumentrics Corporation, 14 Southwest Park, Westwood, MA 02090. Tel: 781-461-8251; Fax: 781-461-1261.