One of the most versatile, configurable instruments in the Dranetz-BMI arsenal of power monitoring tools, the Power Platform PP1 represents a combination of advanced hardware
One of the most versatile, configurable instruments in the Dranetz-BMI arsenal of power monitoring tools, the Power Platform PP1 represents a combination of advanced hardware and task-specific software that can be customized to suit the needs of each application. The PP1's portable package houses a powerful 8-channel, 4-voltage, 4-current instrument with EasyStart software for automated startup.
The PP1 has been used in multiple applications for field service, industrial automation maintenance, energy audits, and monitoring of critical power-dependent equipment at laboratories, hospitals, commercial and industrial facilities. The rugged PP1 can be used in Scope Mode and Meter Mode. In Scope Mode, it allows real-time viewing of voltage and current waveforms as well as voltage and current phasor diagrams. In meter mode, the three-phase, volt-amp-power-harmonic meter shows values that are updated every second. Among the monitored values: VA, volts, amps, var, power factor, frequency, voltage unbalance, total harmonic distortion, current crest factor, K factor, demand, energy and nth harmonics. With its patented TASKCard technology, the PP1 is used for power quality, energy management and auditing, harmonics, inrush and flicker.
Key capabilities and characteristics:
- Portable unit, weighs 21 pounds
- Multi-functional instrument—operates in scope or meter mode
- Provides complete power quality, energy and harmonics analysis simultaneously
- 8-channel, 4-voltage, 4-current—single or three phase
- Digital inputs for KYZ and triggering
- Built in serial port for PC data transfer
- Easy-Start Setup for automatic setup
- Used with industry-leading, Windows-based DRAN-VIEW visualization and analysis software
- CE, UL and FCC certified
Dranetz-BMI, 1000 New Durham Rd., Edison, NJ 08818. Tel: 800-372-6832; Fax: 732-248-1834.