The award-winning Power Platform 4300 is recognized as the world's leading power quality instrument and the instrument of choice for the electrical contractor
The award-winning Power Platform 4300 is recognized as the world's leading power quality instrument and the instrument of choice for the electrical contractor. Combining ease of use and light weight (less than 4 pounds), the hand-held 4300 is an 8-channel, 4-voltage and 4-current tool that can be operated in either battery or AC mode to measure, analyze and record power quality, harmonics and energy data simultaneously on 3-phase systems.
The 4300 is employed at facilities around the world for power quality troubleshooting, harmonic susceptibility monitoring, and energy management monitoring. The multi-function instrument classifies power quality disturbances by IEEE standard 1159 and allows for cycle-by- cycle RMS variation triggering as well as waveform capture. The 4300 is used to measure V, I, W, VA, VAR, PF, demand and energy. Using its patented TASKCard technology, it can be operated in Scope Mode or Meter Mode, as a power meter and event recorder, and for time plots. Both rugged and affordable, the 4300 works with the standard-setting DRAN-VIEW software to analyze and visualize data and generate comprehensive reports.
Key capabilities and characteristics:
- Handheld instrument, weighing less than four pounds
- Multi-functional instrument-can operate in Scope Mode and Meter Mode; as a power meter and event recorder; and for trending any monitored parameter
- Multi-purpose applications include troubleshooting, forensics, preventive and predictive maintenance, and new equipment/facility planning
- Easy-Start Setup for automatic setup
- Rugged construction - lockable, portable case for harsh environments and outdoor use
- 8-channel measurements
- Affordable and durable
- Used with industry-leading, Windows-based DRAN-VIEW visualization and analysis software
- CE and FCC certified
Dranetz-BMI, 1000 New Durham Rd., Edison, NJ 08818. Tel: 800-372-6832; Fax: 732-248-1834.