Source: Balancing U.S.A.
The certification of balancing machine accuracy is rapidly becoming a prerequisite for ISO 9000 type approvals
The certification of balancing machine accuracy is rapidly becoming a prerequisite for ISO 9000 type approvals. This certification involves precise checking of the machine for accuracy and the issuance of a certification sticker from a valid testing laboratory. The certification of accuracy we perform is traceable to NIST. The Certification Sticker is valid for one (1) year. Most Balancing Machines can also be calibrated if necessary.
The Standard Rate for this On-Site training is shown by selecting the location nearest you. Please supply the following information on the form,
- Is a Test Rotor for Certification Testing available? The test rotor should have provisions for test weights in two planes at equally spaced locations (30 or 45 degrees) and be of an acceptable weight for the machine being certified. If a test rotor is not available let us know, since we have them available for certain machine sizes.
- Is an operator familiar with the balancing machine available to stop and start the machine, and to make sure all Safety Practices are observed?
- Is the balancing machine presently being used and in operating condition?
- If more than one machine requires certification, please let us know since this will reduce the per machine cost.
- Manufacturer and Model Number(s) of the machines to be certified.
- Any additional information that needs to be known prior to certification.
Balancing U.S.A., P.O. Box 288, Centerburg, OH 43011. Tel: 740-625-9459; Fax: 740-625-7043.