Source: Energy One Electronics, Inc.
Count on our Tadiran Lithium Thionyl Chloride batteries in the most Demanding Situations
Count on our Tadiran Lithium Thionyl Chloride batteries in the most Demanding Situations.
Produced by Tadiran, an ISO 9001 and MIL-Q-9858A certified manufacturer, Tadiran batteries have earned UL recognition and world leader status for rugged, dependable operation.
Tadiran Lithium Batteries are known for:
- meeting critical performance requirements for minimum/maximum voltage
- intermittent or continuous operation
- average and maximum discharge current
- outstanding shelf life and on-the-job service
- withstanding harsh environments and temperature ranges optimal size an shape
Tadiran Lithium Batteries offer:
- twice the energy density
- higher voltage than any other battery
- widest operating temperatures, from -55º to +150º C
- service life up to 15 to 20 years
- primary batteries from cylindrical to coin-sized
- choice of terminations and assemblies hermetically-sealed glass-to-metal leakage protection
Energy One Electronics, Inc., 311 Greene Road, Berwyn, PA 19312. Tel: 800-332-2436; Fax: 610-722-9925.