Source: Hardy Software Systems, Inc.
The OC/S Historian with SCADA Extensions provides historical data collection, realtime data monitoring and alarming, and the ability to apply supervisory control
The ObjectControl/System Historian is an object-oriented data historian developed for the Windows NT platform. The OC/S Historian with SCADA Extensions provides historical data collection, realtime data monitoring and alarming, and the ability to apply supervisory control. The OC/S Historian features include historical data access from the web, integrated data quality, automatic averaging, high scalability and exception based collection.
OC/S Historian Key Product Features:
- Easy Web access including stored query capability
- Integrated data quality support
- Exception based data collection with millisecond timestamp support
- Fast Retrieval from any PC
- Automatic calculation of averages, accumulations, minimums and maximums
- Highly scalable multiple historian support using a distributed architecture
- Supports advanced object-oriented protocols
- High performance object-oriented database designed for Windows NT
- Supports an unlimited number of variables
- Supports a hierarchical object data model
- Expert Systems support
- Provides revision capability with audit trail
- Easy archival and archived retrieval
Hardy Software Systems, Inc., Two Riverway, Suite 500, Houston, TX 77056. Tel: 713-625-7750; Fax: 713-871-1449.