NorthFlex™ Cold Grip™ Foamed PVC Coated Winter Lined Glove
"The most comfortable winter work glove you will ever wear."
NorthFlex-Cold Grip™ represents a new generation of cold-conditions gloves that provide a highly comfortable feel as well as superior insulation. It is ideally suited to tasks where workers need protection from the cold, but don't want to give up comfort and dexterity.
The glove features a soft and wearer-friendly brushed synthetic lining and a 100% nylon outer layer. The construction is seamless and stretchy to provide unparalleled levels of dexterity and comfort, even at the lowest temperatures.
Foamed PVC coating provides outstanding wet and dry grip as well as a high level of abrasion resistance. It also extends to the knuckles for additional mechanical protection for the backs of the hands. Foamed PVC also retains its flexibility at low temperatures, so functionality is not compromised.
The gloves are fully launderable for extended use and added value.
Seamless Brushed Synthetic Liner and Nylon Outer
- Liner provides superior insulation from the cold.
- Recommended for temperatures down to -15ºF (-26ºC)1.
- Stretchy and form fitting design offers a high level of comfort fit and dexterity compared to traditional gloves.
Three Quarter Foamed PVC Coating
- Offers exceptional wet and dry grip.
- Extends to the knuckles for additional mechanical protection as well as liquid resistance2.
- Coating won't stiffen when cold, so glove retains its flexibility.
- PVC offers a high level of abrasion resistance.
- Contains no reaction causing, natural rubber proteins.
Dark Colored Liner and Coating
Color Coded Cuff Overstitching
- For easy sorting after laundering.
1 People react differently to cold. What is comfortable to some may be uncomfortable to others and factors such as level of exertion, precipitation, wind chill and humidity will affect how cold a person feels. Working temperature recommendations are made in good faith but may not apply to all individuals and all situations.
2 Not a water proof glove.
Suited to applications requiring a high level of comfort and dexterity in cold conditions:
- Cold Storage
- Snow Clearing
For more information on the NorthFlex™ Cold Grip™ glove, please contact North Safety Products at 888-422-3698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.