The DL-8000 Portable Substation Monitor is an advanced power monitoring system incorporating all the functionality of the TR-100 Integrated Substation Monitor in a rugged portable package
The DL-8000 Portable Substation Monitor is an advanced power monitoring system incorporating all the functionality of the TR-100 Integrated Substation Monitor in a rugged portable package. The DL-8000 portable system is equipped to support a range of measurement transducers and connection options providing an attractive and flexible monitoring system for both the power utility and industrial user. An extensive suite of Windows based software is available with the portable system for local (laptop PC) or remote setup, data retrieval, analysis and reporting via modem or network communications.
The DL-8000 portable has been designed to be easily installed on-site vastly reducing any commissioning time. The system includes optional push-fit (shrouded) protective rear panel connections to analog and digital measurement points using fused jaw-clips and non-invasive CT clamps. The DL-8000 portable has identical technical specifications to the TR-100 Integrated Substation Monitor with some additional features and accessories to enhance portability and simplify equipment installation.
- Rugged Enclosure with Carry- handle
- Power Quality Event Capture and Analysis
- Provides 8 Analog/16 Digital (optional 16 Analog/ 32 Digital) Input Channels
- Uses a Range of CT Clamps for Non-invasive Connections
- Supports D or Y (3 or 4 wire) VT connections
- Logged Recording of Voltage, Current, Harmonics and Frequency using Integral Hard Disk
- Universal AC/DC Supply with External Battery Option
- Communications Options Include High-speed Modem, Cellular Modem and Ethernet
- Optional Shrouded Banana Plug Inputs for Safe, Quick Connection.
- Optional Transformer Panel for 600V, 480V and 277V Systems
Ametek Power Instruments, Canada , 11 Clinton Court, Bowmanville, ON L1C 4K7. Tel: 905-623-0098; Fax: 905-623-9498.