The Millennium Plus is state-of-the-art Digital Technology providing the best service in today's market and over the years to come. It will enable you to survey the movement of your people, know their current location from any computer connected to the Internet, and even locate all vehicles with just one screen
The Millennium Plus is state-of-the-art Digital Technology providing the best service in today's market and over the years to come. It will enable you to survey the movement of your people, know their current location from any computer connected to the Internet, and even locate all vehicles with just one screen. This technology allows you to manage your fleet regardless of size, monitor either in real time or via a pre-set schedule.
- Track hours and enforce overtime policies
- Allow best practice management of field workers
- Have real-time status of field workers and deliveries
- Improve customer service through real-time status updates
- Improve field worker efficiency
- Decrease complexity of communications between office and field
- Asset protection and recovery
The biggest cost for any fleet are fuel and maintenance, which is why the Millennium Plus system will also keep track of travel records while assisting to reduce fuel costs by providing over speed and vehicle maintenance alerts.
Advantages of GPS technology:
- Improved employee productivity
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Decrease in operational cost
- Maximize total cost of ownership and return on investment
- Savings generated by a vehicle tracking system are undeniable
- Insurance Carrier may provide discounts up to 33%
This type of functionality is critical to ensuring survival over the long term and produce a more efficient business and increasing bottom-line profits. Typically the return of investment (ROI) for a product of this nature is within the first six months to a year; however, with the rapid escalation of fuel prices, this product's ROI may be within the first 90 days depending on the amount of business your fleet does.
Millennium Plus is the only company to offers "pooled access" on monitoring plans for businesses, with no contracts to sign. The unit has been featured on the Discovery Channel program "It Takes a Thief".
*To learn more and to take advantage of a special offer, visit http://www.thefinalfrontiergps.com/.
Once there, select the Order Now! button and type in the promo code ELECNET to receive a $25 discount. Purchase of a unit comes with a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
Visitors to the site can also sign up to win a free tracking device for their personal/work vehicle.