Source: Control Products, Inc. (CPI)
- totally sealed unit can be placed in harshest locations
- patented ball carrier repels particles meaning longer switch life
- integral leads help reduce installation time and eliminate soldering
- Temperature resistance: -50ºF to 185ºF
- Installation torgue: 10 ft. lbs. max
- Standard body material: plated steel
- Standard wire: 16 AWG GXL (for non-military applications).
With a unique, patented design, our ball switch is like no other. You'll never have to worry about dirt, grease, water, ice, sand... ever again.
Control Products, Inc. (CPI), 280 Ridgedale Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936. Tel: 973-887-9400; Fax: 973-887-5083.