IntelliTEAM II is a modular system that uses distributed intelligence and peer-to-peer communication to dynamically track system conditions on overhead and underground distribution systems, and provide fast, fully automatic fault isolation and service restoration for critical customers
IntelliTEAM II® is a modular system that uses distributed intelligence and peer-to-peer communication to dynamically track system conditions on overhead and underground distribution systems, and provide fast, fully automatic fault isolation and service restoration for critical customers.
IntelliTEAM II is a powerful extension of S&C's popular IntelliTEAM® system. But IntelliTEAM II goes much further, providing the flexibility and power to handle even the most complex automation problems. IntelliTEAM II technology supports systems of virtually any size. It works with as many switches as line loading will allow, and it can accommodate tie points from multiple sources.
Circuits can be routinely loaded higher with IntelliTEAM II. The excess capacity of adjacent sources can be used to restore service to unfaulted segments, helping defer the need for system upgrades and allowing you to tie circuits traditional planning criteria would not permit.
IntelliTEAM II not only provides out-of-the-box restoration power, but the flexibility to select the priority of restoration. You can be assured that system planning criteria are observed and that critical customers get the highest priority.
Key IntelliTEAM II features:
- No limit to the number of controls in the system
- Operates on radial or looped circuits, or a combination of both
- Scalable from simple circuits to full distribution systems
- Restoration capacity is based on real-time loading, so circuits can handle higher loads
- Logic is programmed in; just configure the settings
- Reconfiguration can be prioritized to speed up restoration to selected line segments
- Full SCADA support includes override of automatic functions by the master station. Also works without SCADA
- Multiple blocking points ensure that automatic operation is prevented when crews are working on the line
- Automatically returns to normal upon return of voltage.
S&C's experts are available to fully train your line technicians on all the features of IntelliTEAM II with simple demonstrations utilizing actual controls. IntelliTEAM II has demonstrated success on hundreds of distribution circuits, and is the choice of a growing number of utilities seeking a dependable, proven path to service reliability.