Using our basic switch as the starting point, we have designed a full range of switching products for thousands of applications
- Electrical rating (28VDC/120VAC)
- Operating temperature ranges: -50ºF to 221ºF, depending on configuration
- Switch mechanism: Beryllium copper sine spring.
- Environmental resistance: Excellent resistance to both high and low temperatures, acids, alkalies, salt spray, sand, dust
- Color: Black is standard. Other colors available on special order
- Jacket material: Thermoplastic rubber
CPI's Waterproof system is developed around a basic snap action contact mechanism. Using our basic switch as the starting point, we have designed a full range of switching products for thousands of applications. Small, flat, and lightweight, CPI waterproof switches are designed to perform under severe environmental conditions, including total submersion - these products are truly waterproof. CPI waterproof switches are also resistant to oil, humidity, sand, dirt, vibration and shock.
Control Products, Inc. (CPI), 280 Ridgedale Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936. Tel: 973-887-9400; Fax: 973-887-5083.