Imagine having immediate access to, and easily searching through, all 34 SPD standards. This single IEEE VuSpec CD offers you this complete collection of all Surge Protective Device standards
IEEE Product No.: STDVU148
List Price: $395.00
IEEE Member Price: $345.00
Product Size: 80 Mb
Availability: Product not available to ship.
Click here to purchase
Save $100 instantly on each SE148 product you purchase before September 28, 2007. (Purchase 1, save $100; purchase 2, save $200; purchase 3, save $300, etc. Discount is already reflected in pricing shown above. Bulk discounts also available when you purchase 5 or more. Regular list/member price after September 28: $495/$445.)
New for 2007-2008. Imagine having immediate access to, and easily searching through, all 34 SPD standards. This single IEEE VuSpec CD offers you this complete collection of all Surge Protective Device standards. Search by titles, keywords, abstracts, extended descriptions, HTML tags, or on the full text of the standards themselves.
- 34 Active IEEE Standards. A Complete Collection of all IEEE SPD Standards.
- Powerful New and Improved IEEE VuSpec Interface with integrated Search, Links, and Navigation Features
- New SPD Online Glossary of over 330 terms derived from the official standards.
- Portable VuSpec CD-ROM for Microsoft Windows (See system requirements below; provides limited access to only the PDF standards for MacOS, Linux, UNIX, and other non-Windows users.)
- Includes related internet links for errata, interpretations, and additional SPD resources.
- Ships in its own CD Storage case.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, XP MCE, Vista, or newer. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, or newer. Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer. Minimum 750 MHz Pentium IV, Celeron processor, or equivalent. 128 MB RAM. 8X CD-ROM drive or faster. 1.0 GB free disk space required if installing licensed VuSpec to a local hard drive. 1024 x 768 color display. To view optional online product links, you will need your own internet access or service provider.
Keywords: limitations, ratings, tests, backup protection, breaker-failure relaying, bus protection, electric service, non-utility generation, protective relays, transformer protection, utility-consumer interconnection, silicon-carbide, surge arresters, AC, Power Circuits, discharge current, discharge voltage, duty-cycle voltage rating, lightning protection, maximum continuous operating voltage, MCOV, metal-oxide surge arrester, MOSA, surge arrester, valve arrester, harmonics, noise, power system disturbance, surge-protective device (SPD), swell, voltage sag, voltage surge
Includes all low and high voltage SPD standards.