The CRC Handbook of Thermal Engineering is devoted to applications in thermal design...
The CRC Handbook of Thermal Engineering is devoted to applications in thermal design. This publication hilights the latest development and more recent experimental data in the field. Apart from traditional handbooks, this volume provides engineers up-to-date, accessible information on the applications of heat and mass transfer.
- Emphasis on applications in thermal design of computer solutions of thermal engineering problems
- An introduction to the use of Second Law of Thermodynamics in analysis, optimization, and economics
- Information on the topics of current interest
- Three chapters of background material
- Extensive treatment of computational tools and numerical analysis.
CRC Press LLC, 2000 Corporate Blvd., N.W., Boca Raton, FL 33431. Tel: 561-998-2516; Fax: 800-643-9428.