Source: Mid-West Automation Systems, Inc.
Evolutionary family of modular machine bases and interchangeable stations which allow end-users to incrementally expand their automation needs
Evolutionary family of modular machine bases and interchangeable stations which allow end-users to incrementally expand their automation needs. The flexible design allows the user to grow from prototype through full-scale production capability whil recapturing previous capital expenditures.
- Configurable for cleanroom applications
- Configurable for either servo or mechnical drive
- Allows ease or prototyping
- Future modifications/ upgrades simplified
- Capacity can be added incrementally
- Conforms to world standards
- Provem technology
- Reduced time-to-market
- Reduced cost
- Reduced risk
- Common platform
- Common technology
- Common spare parts
- Common training
- Allows product design for assembly
- Allows more time for product developement
- Leveraged engineering
Mid-West Automation Systems, Inc., 1400 Busch Parkway, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089-4505. Tel: 847-541-3570; Fax: 847-541-8562.