EVR - Electronic Voltage Regulator
State-of-the-art electronic voltage regulator and power conditioner keeps you up and running through brownouts, undervoltage conditions and other chronic power quality problems
The EVR is an electronic, industrial voltage regulator unique in its abilities; combining the strengths of traditional SCR tap changer-based regulators (low maintenance and fast response) and mechanical regulators (no minimum load or power factor restrictions and high overload capability) into one unit, without any of the traditional disadvantages of either technology.
The end result is another product from Utility Systems Technologies (UST) with performance and flexibility superior to any other regulator product on the market. Applications include hospitals, television studios, data centers, telecomm facilities, remote locations, and industrial facilities.
- Standard +10% to -27% voltage input, ± 3% isolated output
- One cycle response
- No overload limitations
- No minimum load required
- No power factor or load type limitations
- Failsafe design with auto-bypass
- No moving parts, no maintenance
- Surge suppression and input circuit breaker standard
- Diagnostic display and remote alarm contacts standard