Source: Power & Generation Testing, Inc. (PGTI)
Electrical System Commissioning Information offers verification of all alarm and control functions is essential to a safe and smooth system energization
Verification of all alarm and control functions is essential to a safe and smooth system energization. Proper testing at this step will eliminate energization delays.
How can system commissioning help your company?
Improve electrical system RELIABILITY
- Improve electrical system SAFETY
- REDUCE COSTS associated with project delays.
- Provide QUALITY CONTROL for your project
What are the benefits (problems commonly corrected) of system commissioning? Improper relay settings
Detection and correction of:
Control wiring not IAW design
System components installed or wired improperly
System operation design problems
At what point should I hire my independent commissioning company?
- In the planning phase. This is the time to specify the testing company and requirements that will ensure a smooth running project and a safe and successful energization.
Who should conduct my system commissioning?
- Power & Generation Testing, Inc. If we can't meet your schedule use another company with over 30 years of experience and NICET Certified Technicians.
Power & Generation Testing, Inc. (PGTI), 1307 Central Court, Hermitage, TN 37076. Tel: 615-882-9455; Fax: 615-882-9591.