Source: Duncan Instruments Canada Ltd.
Over 100 measuring functions
- Over 100 measuring functions,
- RMS Volts and Current measurement,
- PEAK function for storing all measurements in correspondence to V, A, W peaks (selectable),
- MEM function for deviation monitoring of V, A, W,
- 200AAC clamp-on CT included, 1000AAC and DC Current clamps optional
- RS232 interface and PC software included
- Harmonic Measurements (1st to 24th)
- Harmonic of Voltage and Current, plus their DC component and displacement factor.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) of Voltage and Current in reference to the fundamental or RMS value.
- Crest factor for Voltage and Current in absolute and percentage value.
- DC ripple component for Voltage and Current.
- NanoLINK software allows realtime measurement monitoring, printout and logging.
- Optional memory for 4032 records
Duncan Instruments Canada Ltd., 121 Milvan Drive, Weston, ON M9L 1Z8. Tel: 416-742-4448; Fax: 416-749-5053.