The DRM-40 micro-ohmmeter can be used to measure very low resistances which vary from 0,01µW to 200W
The DRM-40 micro-ohmmeter can be used to measure very low resistances which vary from 0,01µW to 200W. Its very wide precision range enables the user to accomplish a great variety of measurements without having to own many instruments.
- Much lighter and handier than the other equipment of its category.
- Water proof and shock resistant, it issuitable for all types of applications: work site or laboratory
- Its back-lighting liquid crystal display(LCD) enables it to be used in dark areas.
- Weak current injection for the applications that require small measurement contacts.
- A variety of probes adapted to types of specific de measurements such as the inspection of exothermal weldings Caldwell), are available in option.
ndb Technologie inc., 1405 St-Jean-Baptiste, Suite 111, Quebec, PQ G2E 5K2. Tel: 418-877-7701; Fax: 418-877-7787.