- BT-2000 -- GPRS Standard Modem
- BT-2050 -- GPRS Standard GPS Modem
- BT-2100 -- GPRS Plus Modem
- BT-2150 -- GPRS Plus GPS Modem
- BT-2250 -- GPRS Plus OEM Modem
- BT-2250 -- GPRS Plus OEM GPS Modem
Click here to download the BlueTree GPRS Modems datasheet in pdf format.
- Instant access to information is essential in today's public safety organization.
- Maximum power and coverage.
- High-speed GPRS networks help deliver more information faster.
- Reliability puts the "critical" in mission-critical situations.
- Ease of installation and integration.
Features and Benefits
modem provides maximum coverage and reliability in marginal
work under the most demanding environments.
versions (850/1900 MHz and 900/1800 MHz)
operation in all areas of GPRS coverage.
access to both circuit-switched and packet-switched networks,
protecting your investment well into the future.
and cost of integration and installation.
manage a group of devices with a graphical interface.
warranty is standard (optional 3 year warranty available)
trouble-shooting time and headaches by having direct access to
the key technical resources.
x 74mm x 39mm (6.5" x 2.9" x 1.5") (including
aluminum; seal gasket; integrated mounting feet
||8 - 30 VDC
consumption (@ 12VDC) (approximate)
450 mA (North American) / 725 mA (European)
Stand-by: 30 mA
Sleep: 25 mA
(North American); 900/1800 MHz (European)
||FCC Part 15,
22 & 24 Class A; Industry Canada ICES-003
Storage: -40C to +85C / Operating: -30C to + 75C
Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
Shock: MIL-STD-810/202 & SAE J1455
Vibration: MIL-STD-810/202 & SAE J1455
||1 watt @
1900 MHz / 0.8 watt @ 850 MHz (North American)
1 watt @ 1800 MHz / 2 watt @ 900 MHz (European
GPS: SMA (on the BT-2050 & BT-2150 GPS models only)
[plus USB on the BT-2100 and BT-2150 models]
Companion Software & Standard AT Commands
the RIM 1902G & 1802G GPRS Modules
- MS, Fire and other Emergency Services
- Public Transit & Transportation
- Vehicle Tracking - AVL
- Field Service & Mobile Dispatch
- Utility Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
- Automated machine-to-machine (M2M)
- Telemetry and SCADA