The rugged CDMA modems support CDMA2000 1xRTT wireless networks...
- BT-1000 -- CDMA Standard Modem
- BT-1050 -- CDMA Standard GPS Modem
- BT-1100 -- CDMA Plus Modem
- BT-1150 -- CDMA Plus GPS Modem
- BT-1250 -- CDMA Plus OEM Modem
- BT-1250 -- CDMA Plus OEM GPS Modem
Click here to download the BlueTree CDMA Modems datasheet in pdf format.
- Instant access to information is essential in today's public safety organization.
- Maximum power and coverage.
- High-speed "3G" 1xRTT networks help deliver more information faster.
- Reliability puts the "critical" in mission-critical situations.
- Ease of installation and integration.
Features and Benefits
modem provides maximum coverage and reliability in marginal
work under the most demanding environments.
operation in all areas of CDMA/1xRTT coverage.
(IS-95 & 1xRTT)
access to both circuit-switched and packet-switched networks,
protecting your investment well into the future.
and cost of integration and installation.
manage a group of devices with a graphical interface.
warranty is standard (optional 3 year warranty available)
trouble-shooting time and headaches by having direct access to
the key technical resources.
x 74mm x 39mm (6.5" x 2.9" x 1.5") (including
aluminum; seal gasket; integrated mounting feet
||8 - 30 VDC
consumption (@ 12VDC) (approximate)
Dormant: 60 mA
Stand-by: 25 mA
Sleep: 6 mA
& B, 1xRTT
||FCC Part 15,
22 & 24 Class A; Industry Canada ICES-003
Storage: -40C to +85C / Operating: -30C to + 75C
Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
Shock: MIL-STD-810/202 & SAE J1455
Vibration: MIL-STD-810/202 & SAE J1455
||0.2 watt @
GPS: SMA (on the BT-1050 & BT-1150 GPS models only)
[plus USB on the BT-1100 and BT-1150 models]
Companion Software & Standard AT Commands
the Wavecom Q2338/Q2438 CDMA OEM Modules
- EMS, Fire and other Emergency Services
- Public Transit & Transportation
- Vehicle Tracking - AVL
- Field Service & Mobile Dispatch
- Utility Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
- Automated machine-to-machine (M2M)
- Telemetry and SCADA