The 9500 RTU is a highly expandable member of the C3-ilex RTU product line featuring distributed network design for substation automation
The 9500 RTU is a highly expandable member of the C3-ilex RTU product line featuring distributed network design for substation automation. Its architecture permits distribution of the RTU input/output elements (nodes) throughout the substation or conventional installation where all signal and control wiring is brought into a central location. With its modular design, the 9500 RTU can be used to implement a wide range of configurations and point count.
9500 RTU Capacity
The 9500 RTU can be expanded to support up to:
- 64 Network Nodes (up to 4 can be communication nodes)
- 1024 Indication Inputs (with no accumulators)
- 1024 Sequence of Events SOE inputs (± 1 MS resolution)
- 512 SBO controls
- 512 Analog inputs (AC and DC)
- 128 Pulse Duration inputs
- 256 Pulse Accumulators
- 50 Raise / Lower controls
- 50 Serial Nodes (for IED's)
- 32 Analog Outputs
- Individual nodes can be located at the supervised devices (distributed) or centrally located.
- Network nodes communicate via 1.2 Megabits per second LAN. Wiring between nodes can be twisted pair or fiber.
- Capability for communication with multiple host SCADA/EMS master stations using diverse protocols.
- Display panel and LED indicators offer fast and easy diagnostics for the RTU and communications.
- Configuration down loadable from laptop or entered from keypad.
- Precision time tagging of events. SOE resolution + 1 ms.
- Serial nodes for IED interfaces. Available IED's:
Cooper 4C, CL4C, 5A, Siemens MJX, Schweitzer relays, ABB-DPU & TPU 2000
Quantum Meter, PML meter, more to come.
- Transducerless node connects to the users PT's & CT's through a separately mounted transformer assembly. Digitizes four voltage and four current AC wave forms. Returns 43 measured and calculated values associated with a three-phase Y-connected bus.
- 19" rack mountable.
C3-ilex, LLC, 47009 Benicia Drive, Fremont, CA 94538-7331. Tel: 510-659-8300; Fax: 510-659-8302.