Selected by the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) for the standard-setting Distribution Power Quality project, the 8010/8020 PQNode is the preferred instrument
Selected by the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) for the standard-setting Distribution Power Quality project, the 8010/8020 PQNode is the preferred instrument for benchmarking power quality monitoring in the United States. The instrument has been employed for applications including substation monitoring, co-generation and contract compliance monitoring, and setting and monitoring utility power quality standards.
The two versions of the PQNode are distinguished by their transportability. The 8010 PQNode can be mounted inside or outside, regardless of weather. The 8020 PQNode is housed in a rugged compartment and is fully transportable. Both instruments contain easy-to-use, built-in current transformers. When the 0-10 AMP conductor is passed through the insulated tube, the instrument provides detailed, accurate power quality data.
Key capabilities and characteristics:
- Permanently installed instrument
- Three-phase power monitor, with simultaneous sampling of voltage and current on all phases
- Multi-functional instrument—power quality, power flow and harmonics
- Widely used by utilities, including cogeneration facilities
- Selected for use in EPRI's widely respected Distribution Power Quality (DPQ) project
- CE and FCC certified
Dranetz-BMI, 1000 New Durham Rd., Edison, NJ 08818. Tel: 800-372-6832; Fax: 732-248-1834.