A single-phase power quality analyzer with its own built-in printer, the 100G Powervisa is ideal for field service of all single-phase equipment
A single-phase power quality analyzer with its own built-in printer, the 100G Powervisa is ideal for field service of all single-phase equipment. The Powervisa has been used extensively to diagnose intermittent power problems on data networks; in hospitals and medical labs; for Internet service providers with power problems; and for field service of office systems, electronic cash registers and automatic teller machines.
Despite its small size, the Powervisa records a range of parameters from single-phase line-to-neutral and neutral-to-ground power systems, including (true RMS) volts, voltage waveforms, impulses, waveshape faults/transients, sags and swells, frequency, interruptions, high-frequency noise, ambient temperature, line-to-neutral harmonics, watts, VA and power factors. The multi-function unit offers ease of use, automatically setting its own thresholds and printing publication-quality reports and graphs as events occur. Most important, with the push of a button, the Powervisa offers expert guidance on the probable cause of your power problems and possible solutions.
Key capabilities and characteristics:
- Portable instrument, weighs 5.5 pounds
- Up to seven days of data storage
- Automatic setup of thresholds
- Standard built-in languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian)
- Simultaneous monitoring of voltage, current and temperature for accurate diagnostics
- Built-in printer produces publication-quality reports and graphs
- Ease of use makes the Powervisa ideal for personnel who do not specialize in power quality
- CE and FCC certified
Dranetz-BMI, 1000 New Durham Rd., Edison, NJ 08818. Tel: 800-372-6832; Fax: 732-248-1834.