WIN-PAK 2.0 access control software offers features like card access, alarm monitoring, video database, photo ID badging and CCTV control...
WIN-PAK 2.0 access control software offers features like card access, alarm monitoring, video database, photo ID badging and CCTV control. This program can be configured to suit customer-specified needs.
The system is Windows NT 4.0, 98, 95 Compatible and supports multiple processor NT computers. Other features inlcude:
- Up to 64 communications port are supported (32 ports on 98 or 95)
- Convenient software package that monitors and controls doors, alarm points and cameras from a floor plan view or control tree
- Multiple card assignments per card holder allows other card technologies to be assigned to the same card holder
- 40 user-defined note fields are available for each card holder providing more information for authorized system operators
- User-friendly Autocard Lookup view provides immediate and detailed information to enable quick response to each card read or each card presentation
- Alarms and devices routed to a specified operator for immediate and efficient response
- Database architecture using Microsoft Access
Remote location configuration can be supported by dial-out
- and dial-in for greater convenience
Northern Computers, Inc., 5007 South Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207. Tel: 414-769-5980; Fax: 414-769-5989.