- Generally flat (or face) mounted with bolts through the front of the housing. The locking bolt is made of 5/8'' diameter stainless steel. The throw, or travel, of the locking bolt is 3/4''.
- Available options include:
- Locking Bolt Length – When ordering, specify the length of the locking bolt in the withdrawn position. Standard lengths are 0'', 1/4'', 3/8'', 1/2'', 3/4'', 1'', 2'', and 3''. Non-standard lengths are also available.
- Key Removable – the key(s) can be removable when the locking bolt is in either the extended (E) or withdrawn (W) position. NOTE: key removable extended is the most common because the locking bolt is typically extended to block/engage something.
- Multi-Cylinder – up to 15 cylinders available. Housings with 5 cylinders or more come with mounting holes at each end of the housing.
- Stamp Key Interchange – specify an alphanumeric code to be stamped on the cylinder face and the key (e.g. A1, A2, B1, etc).
- Auxiliary Switches, Dust Covers, and Mounting Bolts are also available options.
The type F interlock is Kirk Key's most popular interlock. Because of its straightforward design, the F lock lends itself to many applications. Our product coordinators will work with you on your interlock scheme(s) and customize a solution for your particular application or project.
Kirk Key Interlock Company
Toll Free: 1-800-438-2442
Kirk Key Interlock, 211 Wetmore Ave. S.E., Massillon, OH 44646. Tel: 330-833-8223; Fax: 330-833-1528.