Real Time Playback (RTP) is a computer environment for testing protection, control and monitoring systems
- Test Relay Protection System with Transient Waveforms
- Playback in Real Time PSCAD or Comtrade Waveforms
- Full feature Graphical Interface
- GPS Based End to End Testing
- 12 analog Channels, 16 logic in, 16 logic out
Real Time Playback (RTP) is a computer environment for testing protection, control and monitoring systems. Best described as a 12-channel arbitrary waveform generator, RTP can use PSCAD generated waveforms or the RTP can generate waveforms from COMTRADE data files or with RTP STATE program. RTP has GPS based end to end testing and Batch mode for automated testing. RTP suite of tools is extremely versatile and can produce a limitless array of waveforms to test your equipment.
Manitoba HVDC Research Centre Inc., 400-1619 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB R3T 3Y6. Tel: 204-989-1240; Fax: 204-453-5074.