Source: Sicame Corp.
- Halogenless (non toxic)
- Density: 1.02 - 1.03 g/cm3
- Melting point: 180°C
- Temperature:use: -50°F to 175°F
- Assembly: -20°F to 140°F
- Peak: 250°F
- Comply with UL flame class: UL94HB
- Moisture absorption (after 4 days): less than 1%
- High resistance to attack by most chemicals, especially hydrocarbons.
- Dielectric withstand dry, thickness 0.118 inch: 30kV/0.0393 inch
- Impact resistant, UV resistant, ozone resistant, etc
- CCD9 cable ties are notched and can be reused or interconnected between each other.
Sicame Corp., 287 Northland Boulevard, Cincinnati, OH 45246. Tel: 513-772-3423; Fax: 513-772-3429.