The broadest selection of saws and accessories for cutting boiler tube panel and removing membrane, cutting pendant tube, working around clusters of large pipe, and cutting big tanks
The broadest selection of saws and accessories for cutting boiler tube panel and removing membrane, cutting pendant tube, working around clusters of large pipe, and cutting big tanks.
Boilmaker Tough and Field Proven
- Provides accurate cuts with no "HAZ" heat affected zone
- Eliminates rework and grinding before end prepping
- Standard model APS-438 accepts 10" and 12", or optional 14" blades
- Safety relief valve prevents running at excessive speeds
- Cuts tough materials with a high percentage of chrome
- Ergonomic design has optimum balance of speed and torque
- Glides effortlessly on easy to install EscoTrack
- Works with EscoWrap track for cutting pipe up to 60" O.D.
- Powerful 3 HP pneumatic motor operates on 90 psi shop air and uses only 80 CFM
The PANELHOG Universal Air Powered Saw APS-438 is the complete, all around maintenance tool. Effortlessly gliding along the 5 ft. steel EscoTrack System, which attaches to a boiler tube panel section using two weld tabs, this powerful saw makes both horizontal and vertical cuts. After completing a horizontal cut, all you have to do for membrane removal is either remove the saw, rotate it 90º and reinstall it on the track, or for even faster membrane notching use the membrane removal bracket. This system is faster and safer than torch cutting and there is no heat affected zone or further rework needed before end prepping.
Esco Tool, 50 Park Street, P.O. Box 530, Medfield, MA 02052. Tel: 508-359-4311; Fax: 508-359-4145.