Netbas Fasit is a tool for recording and saving information on faults and interruptions
- improved information exchange
- improved customer service
- rationalized business process
- cost-effective system operation
- reduced data management costs
Netbas Fasit is a tool for recording and saving information on faults and interruptions, with additional functions for generating reliability indexes, as well as reports and statistics for the authorities, customers and partners of the power utilities.
Powel Grid Management Inc., 21250 Hawthorne Boulevard, #500, Torrance, CA 90503. Tel: 310-792-8684; Fax: 310-792-8685.