Source: Midtronics, Inc.
The ultimate tool for practical battery management
- Menu driven test sequence.
- Safe, simple & accurate operation.
- Consistent, repeatable on-line testing with no need to discharge batteries.
- Tests 2-volt through 12-volt batteries.
- Stores up to 252 consecutive tests.
- Provides advanced warning of potential battery failures.
- Passive method to judge battery condition with no damage or strain.
- Helps prioritize battery replacements for cost-effective system management.
- Tests intercell strap integrity reported in micro OHMS when using optional IR C060 interface module.
- Temperature compensated test results.
- No external power source needed.
- Portable IR wireless printing and PC transfer.
- User definable battery reference number storage and fault thresholds
Midtronics, Inc., 7000 Monroe Street, Willowbrook, IL 60521. Tel: 630-323-2800; Fax: 630-323-7752.