The Major500 Series is a highly compact DC/AC inverter which uses established design techniques to ensure high reliability
Available in 24V, 48V, 125V & 250V
Custom Input and Output Voltages available
- Compact size, light weight
- Pure sine wave output (60, 50 or 400 Hz)
- Isolated, floating output
- 500W of output power
- Full electronic protection
- Telecom & Utility quality
- Field-proven design topology
- Rackmount RM-3U-19" standard
Dry contact failure alarm
The Major500 Series is a highly compact DC/AC inverter which uses established design techniques to ensure high reliability. Suitable for a wide range of applications including telecom, utility and railroad. The Major500 features full electronic protection, high efficiency and low output noise. The built-in fan provides sufficient airflow for operation without de-rating up to 50oC ambient temperature. Extended operating temperature (-40 to +65oC) is available.
Majorpower Corporation, P.O. Box 532, Champlain, NY 12919. Tel: 514-369-4919; Fax: 514-369-4817.