The DAS 100 Data Acquisition System is ideal for monitoring the performance of solar installations
- Measures up to 48 Channels
- Can Measure DC Voltage, Current (with Optional Shunt), Contact Closures, AC Voltage and Current
- Operates on 12-65V DC
- Can Store up to 45 days of Data on Non-Volatile Flash Memory
- Compatible with PCs - Data Exportable To All Popular Spreadsheets
- Data Accessible Via Mini Memory Module or Modem
- Remote LCD Screen Display Available
- All Major System Parameters Can Be Set Via Computer
- Three Software Programmable Relays
- Weather Proof Case Computer Port Has Built-in, Flexible Modem Support
- Anti-Theft Feature Disables Unit If Power Removed
The DAS 100 Data Acquisition System is ideal for monitoring the performance of solar installations. It can acquire all the key parameters such as solar Illumination, energy created, energy used, generator run time, battery utilization and more. The data is logged in non-volatile flash memory which can hold 45 days of data. The data can be retrieved by modem or by mini memory module and is in a format compatible with all popular spreadsheets.
With the appropriate choice of up to 6 input cards, the DAS 100 can measure up to 48 channels of DC Voltage up to 100V, Contact closures, AC Voltage and AC current. The AC measurements are performed by a remote Voltage/Current probe which uses advanced, but low cost DSP technology to provide True RMS and peak measurements.
Fire Wind and Rain Technologies LLC, 3850 E. Huntington Dr., Flagstaff, AZ 86004. Tel: 520-526-1133; Fax: 520-527-4664.