Cut, Wear & Tear Resistant Dyneema® Glove by North Safety Products
The North Light Task II™ is a very light and comfortable glove that provides superior levels of dexterity and tactility, as well as excellent cut and abrasion resistance. This glove is ideally suited to applications involving the handling of sharp objects, such as sheet metal and glass.
The North Light Task II glove features a seamless, cut resistant Dyneema® shell with a polyurethane palm coating.
Weight for weight, Dyneema outperforms aramid fibers in cut and abrasion resistance and is up to 15 time stronger than steel.
The polyurethane coating is light for comfort and maximum tactility, but provides high abrasion and puncture resistance. The Light Task II is extremely light and comfortable. It conforms to the shape of the hand and provides minimal resistance to hand movement, thus greatly reducing fatigue. The back of the glove is un-coated, for ventilation and wearer comfort. See Additional images
- Dyneema® outperforms aramid fibers, to provide superior protection from mechanical hazards, such as cuts, abrasion and tears.
- The seamless shell is stretchy and form fitting for comfort and excellent dexterity.
- Light Polyurethane Coating
- Provides excellent mechanical properties, including impressive abrasion resistance.
- Light enough so as not to compromise tactility and dexterity.
- Latex-free - contains no reaction-causing natural rubber proteins.
- Available in sizes 6XS to 11XXL to provide a safe and comfortable fit on a wide range of users.
PERFORMANCE GUIDE: The Light Task II is the best choice for tear resistance
|Light Task II NFD15
- Sheet metal handling
- Glass handling
- Meal fabrication work
- Automotive and other assembly work
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of Royal DSM N.V.
Contact North today to learn more about the Light Task II and our NorthFlex line of advanced, palm-coated gloves. Call us toll free at 888-422-3798, or email us at marketing email@example.com.
Visit us on the web at
www.northsafety.com to use our distributor locator.